Saturday, February 25, 2017

Finding God in Nature

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

Being outdoors fills me up. Nature reminds me of God's infinite creativity and love. How about you? 

"God writes the gospel not in the bible alone, but on trees and flowers and
clouds and stars." ~Martin Luther
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

2 comments:

  1. I love nature - in person and in my photos. My photos preserve God's infinite beauty and workmanship in coastlines, mountain scenery, a cow licking a newborn, a church steeple, or even moss on a rotting log. My photography of nature keeps my heart filled when not there in person. And the fuller my heart with God's harmonious handiwork, the less room for discord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, Edie. It is the theme of two of my devotional books for journaling I'm publishing this year. Fragrant Fields is already out, When Heaven and Earth Embrace coming out in the fall. Love what I learn of my Lord in the beauty of Creation.
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete