Monday, August 7, 2017

Getting to Know One of Our Great American Novelists, Warren Adler

Today I'm super excited to share a recent video from Warren Adler. Here's a link for those who wish to learn more about Warren Adler and his books.

WARREN ADLER #WRITEON (OFFICIAL) from Warren Adler on Vimeo.

TWEETABLE
Getting to know one of our Great American Novelists, @WarrenAdler (Click to Tweet)

Warren Adler is best known for The War of the Roseshis masterpiece fictionalization of a macabre divorce turned into the Golden Globe and BAFTA-nominated dark comedy hit starring Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito. Warren Adler's newest novel Mother Nile, will be released on November 15th and is currently available for pre-order here: http://amzn.to/2f9avhI. Explore more at www.warrenadler.com and connect with him on Facebook and Twitter.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. Totally enjoyed the message and the medium. I love hearing him speak of his journey in his own words, own voice. Jay Wright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled when Warren sent me this. I've always admired and respected him, now I love him even more! Blessings, E

      Delete
  2. An encouraging post. Thanks for sharing.
    Edie, your heart of encouraging others to move forward is a gift from God.
    May the light of the Lord continue to shine through you.
    Shine on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edie, Thanks for posting. "Stay Curious." I love that. What an amazing man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolyn & Cherrilynn, thank you! Blessings #

      Delete
  4. Edie, thanks for sharing this personal message from a great writer. When we (or I) look at all the books he's written, all he's accomplished, he appears to have a golden touch - he's always been successful. Then he talked about all his rejections, and I realize he's human and faces the same challenges all writers face. I love his comment about not letting fear win, but Write On. Thanks for again for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn, I thought his transparency about his struggles was so encouraging too! Blessings, E

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing this video, Edie. Although I don't read much fiction (I am trying!), I didn't know Adler, but I like the principles he states so well. Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dennis, thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, E

      Delete
  6. How inspiring and how likeable he is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ingmar, I couldn't agree more! Blessings, E

      Delete
  7. Oh, so many good things in this video of Warren Adler! "When in doubt, write on!"
    One thing I would change: He said, "All of us have dreams. Sometimes they come true."
    I would say: "All of us have dreams. Some of them come true." All of us have dreams -- and all of us have dreams that come true. Not all of our dreams come true, but all of us have dreams that come true. Adler's take on dreams felt a little to exclusive to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thanks for sharing your thoughts! Blessings, E

      Delete
  8. Wow. I love him. What a terrific message for writers. How lucky we all are!

    ReplyDelete